The warm, woody aroma of GROUNDING BLEND creates a sense of calm and well-being. It offers an enticing fragrance that promotes tranquility and relaxation.
Spruce, one of the oils in GROUNDING BLEND, was used by Native Americans for health and spiritual reasons and is still used today to bring harmony to the mind and body. Ho Wood, Blue Tansy, and Blue Chamomile can ease anxious feelings, while Frankincense provides a grounding, balancing effect on emotions.
• Promotes a whole-body sense of relaxation.
• May help ease anxious feelings.
• Evokes feelings of tranquility and balance.
• Begin your day by putting GROUNDING BLEND on the bottom of your feet to promote feelings of calmness and tranquility throughout the day.
• Apply to your wrists or neck to help ease anxious feelings.
• Diffuse to create a calming, soothing environment.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
DIFFUSION: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
TOPICAL USE: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
“LIQUID STRESS RELIEF” ROLLER BOTTLE RECIPE
• 15 drops RESTFUL BLEND
• 15 drops GROUNDING BLEND
Combine these Essential Oils in a 10 mL roller bottle and top off with Fractionated Coconut Oil. Apply to the back of the neck, feet, temples, or pulse points to reduce feelings of stress, tension, and nervousness.
QUESTION – DOES STRESS EVER CAUSE YOU TO FEEL SCATTERED OR THAT YOU HAVE TROUBLE EFFICIENTLY COMPLETING TASKS THAT ARE OTHERWISE EASY TO DO, SUCH AS FINDING YOUR KEYS?